Before you officially hire an agency to find you a nanny or household staff it is very important for you to find out everything you need to know about the process, the agency fees, the refund policies and anything else you consider important. Therefore, before you make a decision and agree to our T & C please read our step by step description about how we work:
- The first step is to register online by filling out our Registration Form and agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- After receiving your registration we will give you a call to introduce ourselves. During our phone conversation we will ask you about all the details we may consider important and you have not stated on your registration form.
- Once we have all the information we will start sending you profiles of suitable candidates. Based on their profiles you will have a chance to choose from candidates and see who you would like to meet in person. Each and every candidate is interviewed by our professional and experienced staff in person. We also take a copy of all their original documents such as passport, driving licence, proof of address, First Aid Certificate, CRB/DBS and written references. We only register candidates with CRB/DBS and valid First Aid certificate and at least 2 years child care or education related experience. However, most of them have childcare or education related qualifications as well. We get in touch with their previous employees of course and ask for a verbal reference about their suitability working with children. The profile we send you is only a short snapshot of all the relevant details of the candidate. The profile is short and easy read for your convenience but you can always request a full CV and other documents of the candidate or you can give us a call to have a chat about them. We will only send you profiles of those candidates who are perfectly suitable to your exact requirements making sure that we do not waste your time.
- After you have chosen your ideal candidate you will be charged 3 weeks net salary of the nanny in case of a live out permanent position. For full details see our fee structure in the T&C!
- A full refund will be paid or free replacement arranged (whichever is preferred by client) if the Candidate does not show on the date of agreed commencement or cancels 2 weeks after the starting date. Further, partial refund applies up to 8 weeks. For full details see our Refund Table in the T&C!
If you have any questions at any point of the registration process don't hesitate to contact us for further help please! Our friendly staff is happy to help and go through your requirements until you have all the answers you need!