Barnet Nannies and Maternity Limited (‘Agency’) is a ‘data controller’ and gathers and uses certain information about you.
The Agency will comply with the following data protection principles when processing personal information:
- we will process personal information lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- we will collect personal information for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes only, and will not process it in a way that is incompatible with those legitimate purposes;
- we will only process the personal information that is adequate, relevant and necessary for the relevant purposes;
- we will keep accurate and up to date personal information, and take reasonable steps to ensure that inaccurate personal information is deleted or corrected without delay;
- we will keep personal information in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the information is processed; and
- we will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that personal information is kept secure and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Data Collected on Candidates
Candidates’ name, address, contact telephone numbers, email address, qualifications, certificates, experiences, employment history, passport, other documents, references, DBS information and other information asked on the Agency’s candidate registration form are collected from the candidates and the registration form completed by them.
The information and data collected are used to progress the candidates’ applications, arrange interviews, inform them of the outcomes, carry out a fair assessment and recruitment process, to match them to vacancies, to ensure suitability and to ensure we are aware of any reason why they cannot work in regulated activity with vulnerable adults and children, to prevent or detect any unlawful acts, suspicion in regulated sectors and to protect prospect employers from any unregulated activity.
Data collected on clients / contacts
Clients’ name and contact details i.e. address, contact telephone numbers and email, information about their family, children, business and interests, etc. are collected from the clients, the client registration form, phone and email.
The information and data collected are used for legitimate interest, to understand clients’ recruitment requirements, arrange interviews, and find suitable candidates.
How long we keep Candidate and Client information
Barnet Nannies will maintain records of both clients and candidates for the purposes of providing you of services relating to the employment until they are requested to be removed or the Agency don’t need them anymore.
Monitoring and recording communications
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Disclosure of Your Information
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Barnet Nannies or substantially all its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site / services. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Your rights to request your information to be erased, access and correct
Phone: 020 8447 1737
Barnet Nannies and Maternity Ltd
Data Protection Officer
24 Leicester Road
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information directly with us. If not, contact the Information Commissioner at https://ico.org.uk/concerns or telephone: 0303 123 1113 for further information about your rights and how to make a formal complaint.